Between May 24 and 26, 2018, the 9th Central European Food Congress (CEFood) will take place in Sibiu, Romania. We have the opportunity to combine the beauty and hospitality of Sibiu with remarkable works on important topics of food science and technology and to make possible the direct knowledge of personalities, companies, specialists in this beautiful and important field. As part of the global and local challenges of food science and technology, we want to invite all scientists, professionals, companies, government officials and professional associations working in the field of food production, food processing, food quality and safety, nutrition, engineering and design, innovative technologies in Europe and around the world to participate in this event.
Sibiu is probably the most beautiful city from Romania and one of the most important cities of Transilvania region. It was the European Cultural Capital in 2007 besides Luxembourg, and in 2019 Sibiu will be the European Gastronomic Region. In 2018 Sibiu is for the 25th time the host of the International Theater Festival.
Under the theme of Global and Local Challenges in Food Science and Technology, we would like to invite all interested scientists, professionals, companies, governmental officials and professional associations working in the fields of food production, food processing, food quality and safety, nutrition, engineering and design, innovative technologies from Europe and all around the world to attend this event.
CEFood offers us the opportunity to combine the beauty and hospitality of Sibiu city with some of the outstanding works done on the important topics of food science and technology, and to make easy contacts and relations among researchers from all around the world.
During the 9th Central European Congress on Food (CEFood), it will be organized the following special sessions:
· Training courses European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG)
· Seminar European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG) www.ehedg.org
· Seminar Global Harmonization Initiative (GHI) www.globalharmonization.net
· Conference BIOATLAS http://www.rosita.ro/bioatlas2018/
· Seminar – The role of fermentative processes in obtaining traditional Romanian products (ASMP)
· General Assembly of the Association of Industry Specialists in Romania (ASIAR)
· Seminar Black Sea Association of Food science and Technology (B-FoST) www.effost.org/